Allahabad University CUET 2023 Admission RELEASE DATE
Allahabad University CUET 2023 Admission RELEASE DATE is 13 July 2023 | 10:28 AM
Allahabad University CUET 2023 Admission LAST DATE TO APPLY
Allahabad University CUET 2023 Admission LAST DATE TO APPLY is 28 July 2023.SO , you can apply the admission before the last date.
HOW TO APPLY ADMISSION FOR Allahabad University CUET 2023
Here are the steps on how to apply for admission to Allahabad University through CUET 2023:
- Visit the official website of Allahabad University at www.allduniv.ac.in.
- Click on the “Admission” tab.
- Press on the link CUET (UG) Admission 2023
- Read the admission notification carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- MAKE a new account,
- OR LOG IN TO YOUR EXISTING Account
- Fill in the application form carefully.
- Upload your scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- The application form for CUET 2023 will be available from February 10 to March 12, 2023. The application fee is Rs. 850 for general category candidates and Rs. 425 for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
The CUET 2023 exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on May 21-31, 2023. The admit cards for the exam will be released in April 2023. The results of the exam will be announced in June 2023.
After the CUET 2023 results are announced, Allahabad University will conduct a counselling process for admission to its undergraduate courses. The counselling process will be held online.
Allahabad University CUET 2023 OFFICIAL WESITE
Allahabad University CUET 2023 OFFICIAL WESITE IS https://www.allduniv.ac.in , BY CLICKING these link you can apply for admission in Allahabad University 2023
Allahabad University CUET 2023 Admission Eligibility
Allahabad University CUET 2023 Admission Eligibility IS Appear FOR NTA CUET UG 2023 Exam.
Allahabad University CUET 2023 IMPORTANT LINK
Allahabad University UGAT Course Name
Allahabad University cuet 2023 Course Name BA, B.Sc, B.Com, 5 Year B.SC & MSc Home Science, BPA, BFA, BALLB BCA, BCA / MCA 5 Year, B.Voc, BBA / MBA 5 Year and Other IPS Courses,